Anna University, a numero uno educational institute in Tamil Nadu, offers the best education for human growth and career excellence. The University offers its services online, which students can avail for results, admission, and more. There are easy and student-friendly steps to check the results of the semester and final exams at the portal.
If you need information about how to see the Anna University results, this passage will guide you through and help you in checking results easily. Anna University releases results on the official website. Students can check results through registration number and date of birth.
The University publishes results for immediate information about your performance in the examination. The mark sheet is the final performance report, and you should consider this as the final result.
Steps for checking Anna University results
We have mentioned the steps to check results and apply for re-evaluation below. Please read and follow them to understand how to see the Anna University results.
- Visit the University’s official page at http://www.aucoe.annauniv.edu. The website is made for easy navigation and understanding of the students.
- Go to the controller of the exam page
- On the controller page, you will find a link that will lead to the result
- Click the given link
- Next, a student login page will pop up
- Here you need to write your registration number and date of birth. Write correctly and exactly as per official records. Any mismatch would not allow proceeding.
- For security reasons, you will need to write the text on the image given on the page
- Now click on the login option
- That’s all, your result will open, and you can see your performance.
Information to check in your results
Though Anna University keeps all student’s data updated and correct, it is advisable to double-check details printed in the results. Mistakes or errors could be due to spelling mistakes, incorrect dates, numbers, etc.
Check the following items:
- Your full name and spelling
- Registration number
- Subject code
- Branch and grade attained
- Result outcome, whether it is pass or fail
Apply for Re-evaluation
If students are not satisfied with the score in a couple of subjects, they can fill an application form and submit it through the prescribed channel and timeline for re-evaluation.
University announces the date for re-evaluation application, and you need to stay vigilant to keep track of the dates on the website. There is also a fee for re-evaluation, which you have to pay to the University along with the application form.
This is how to see the Anna University results and apply for re-evaluation.
Anna University conducts semester-wise exams twice a year in Odd and Even format. The exam pattern and evaluation are completely merit-based, and there is no scope of partiality or favoritism. The Odd semester exam is held in November and December, whereas the Even semester exam falls in May and June. The governing body of exams is the Controller of Exams.