Structural Design Patterns
- In Software Engineering, Structural Design Patterns are Design Patterns that help to identify a simple and best way to realize relationships between entities.
- It uses classes and objects to form large structures.
- It mainly uses inheritance and interface principles of OOPs.
- This handles many objects and organizes them.
- It defines the class hierarchies of many objects of complex structures.
Types of Structural Design Patterns
There are eight Structural Design Patterns. Suppose if a usecase falls under the perfect bucket, then you’ll pick from the best design pattern possible.
Advantages of Structural Design Patterns
- When we use Structural Design Pattern, the efficiency of the application increases.
- Reusability of the fragment of code also increases.
- The structure of the applications becomes clean and simpler.